Companies, regardless of their size, face the growing need for quality financial information in order to define and implement their strategy as well as to communicate with their partners and control bodies (internal and external).
- Reconstitution of financials
- Periodic review (ie monthly, quarterly) of financials
- Compilation of statutory, consolidated and interim financial statements
- Improvement of closing process: reliability, reduced production time
- Consolidation: establishment of a consolidation structure
- Inventory and fixed assets counts
- Financial reporting